Do you need someone to talk to? The corona pandemic is causing a new and strange study situation that can be challenging. Get in touch with us by phone, Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
Contact Ilan on 975 79 295 or Linda on 452 62 038.
Please note that ordinary ForVei-sessions on Blindern are not possible at the moment. You may use our booking system below to book an online ForVei conversation on Zoom.
ForVei is a personal counselling program for all students admitted to a study program at the MN Faculty. Our main goal is for you to enjoy being a student at our faculty and to acquire a sense of achievement.
What is ForVei?
- ForVei is an offer of a personal, preparatory counselling session for all students at the MN Faculty.
- The session topic is your life as a student at UiO. You can talk about whatever is on your mind, whether it be positive experiences or various challenges that you are facing as a student.
- We invite you to a counselling session during your second semester.
- to meet a skilled counsellor
- an opportunity to share and process both positive and negative experiences you’ve had as a student
- to become better acquainted with your inner strengths and obstacles
- an opportunity for tips and advice on study techniques, time planning and how to master student life, among other things
Our office is located in Fysikkbygningen, east wing, 4th floor. Follow the signs.
"ForVei" is an abbreviation of "forberedende veiledning for studenter ved fakultetets studieprogrammer [preparatory counselling for students belonging to the faculty's study programmes]".