Abstract submissions are due April 15, 2019.
Submitting authors will be notified by email in May whether their abstract has been accepted for the 2019 ENTIS Meeting.
Publication of abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be published online in Reproductive Toxicology.
- Abstracts should be organized in: introduction, methods, results and conclusions of the work as relevant to the particular project.
- Abstracts must contain original work that has not been previously published.
- Research projects should be complete and not based on anticipated data. Therefore, the results section should not include “results to be presented.”
- Abstracts should be relevant to teratology, but understandable to a wider audience.
- Service based abstracts are encouraged.
- The abstract must be submitted in Microsoft Word-format.
- Font style/size/line spacing: Times New Roman/12 pt/1.5
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words including Title, Authors and Affiliations and should not exceed one page in length.
- Use of graphics, graphs or tables in the abstract is not permitted.
- Please use the abstract template
Submit the abstract to: