Find lecture times from all courses from the department.
A study of Ethiopian women’s use of traditional medicinal plants during pregnancy has come up with several surprises. One of them is that the use of medicinal plants is the same regardless of education or living in urban or more rural areas. The most worrisome surprise is that most women don’t tell their doctors about the practice.
- PhD Research Fellow in Pharmaceutics
- PhD Research Fellow in pharmacoepigenetics
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in pharmaceutical chemical analysis
- Stipendiat innen farmakoepidemiologi
- Stipendiat innen farmakologi
- Stipendiat innen farmakologi molekylær mikrobiologi og nanoteknologi
- Stipendiat innen legemiddelkjemi
- Universitetslektor i Apotek- og samfunnsfarmasi