- Hydrological simulations for operational purposes
- Snow modelling in mountaneous terrain
- ShyFT (Statkraft Hydrological Forecasting Toolbox) development
Innovation Postdoctoral Researcher (1st October 2018 – Current) at Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, within the LATICE initiative
Software Engineer (1st June 2016 - 1st June 2018), Flight simulation software
Phd Student (1st September 2013 - 1st September 2016), Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, Applied Mechanics and Tribology
More information can be found at: www.linkedin.com/in/olgasilantyeva
- Burkhart, John; Matt, Felix Nikolaus; Helset, Sigbjørn; Abdella, Yisak Sultan; Skavhaug, Ola & Silantyeva, Olga (2021). Shyft v4.8: A Framework for Uncertainty Assessment and Distributed Hydrologic Modelling for Operational Hydrology. Geoscientific Model Development. ISSN 1991-959X. . doi: 10.5194/gmd-2020-47 Full text in Research Archive.
- Bhattarai, Bikas Chandra; Silantyeva, Olga; Teweldebrhan, Aynom Tesfay; Helset, Sigbjørn; Skavhaug, Ola & Burkhart, John (2020). Impact of Catchment Discretization and Imputed Radiation on Model Response: A Case Study from Central Himalayan Catchment. Water. ISSN 2073-4441. 12(9) . doi: 10.3390/w12092339 Full text in Research Archive.
- Silantyeva, Olga; Burkhart, John; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Helset, Sigbjørn & Skavhaug, Ola (2019). Shyft - Hydrologic Forecasting Toolbox: current state and future work.
- Silantyeva, Olga; Tallaksen, Lena M. & Burkhart, John (2019). Understanding terrain topography impact on snowmelt at catchment scale.
- Silantyeva, Olga; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Burkhart, John; Skavhaug, Ola & Helset, Sigbjørn (2019). Analysis on the added value of accounting for slope/aspect and shading effects in hydrologic simulations.