- Hydrological simulations for operational purposes
- Snow modelling in mountaneous terrain
- ShyFT (Statkraft Hydrological Forecasting Toolbox) development
Innovation Postdoctoral Researcher (1st October 2018 – Current) at Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, within the LATICE initiative
Software Engineer (1st June 2016 - 1st June 2018), Flight simulation software
Phd Student (1st September 2013 - 1st September 2016), Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, Applied Mechanics and Tribology
More information can be found at: www.linkedin.com/in/olgasilantyeva
- Silantyeva, Olga; Burkhart, John; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Helset, Sigbjørn & Skavhaug, Ola (2019). Shyft - Hydrologic Forecasting Toolbox: current state and future work.
- Silantyeva, Olga; Tallaksen, Lena M. & Burkhart, John (2019). Understanding terrain topography impact on snowmelt at catchment scale.
- Silantyeva, Olga; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Burkhart, John; Skavhaug, Ola & Helset, Sigbjørn (2019). Analysis on the added value of accounting for slope/aspect and shading effects in hydrologic simulations.