GeoSource bilateral cooperation project presentation 18. Sept.
GeoSource is a new bilateral cooperation project between Norway-Brazil with duration from 2018 to 2021. All interested students and employees at Department of Geosciences are hereby invited to a presentation of the GeoSource project the 18th of September.
GeoSource bilateral cooperation project presentation
Presentation of the bilateral cooperation project Brazil-Norway "Geological resources and sustainable development (GeoSource).
Bachelor and Master students interested:
- in getting to know this 4-years project, going on until 2021
- attending a guest talk from Fabio Domingos from the Federal University of Pará (UFPA) and learn about field-work in Geosciences Brazil
- doing an exchange semester or internship at the UFPA
- doing a field-course in the Amazon Region
- getting to know Norsk-Hydro in Brazil
On the program:
- 14:15. Project presentation, Clara Sena (UiO)
- 14:30. Field-work and research in Pará (Brazil), Fabio Domingos (UFPA)
Contact for the GeoSource network at UiO: Clara Sena.
Partners in GeoSource: Federal University of Pará (UFPA), UiO, and Norsk Hydro.