EMERALD's Leader Group
The leader group of the EMERALD research projects is responsible for overall coordination and sharing information of between research groups across Norway, within the group.
EMERALDs leader group is a balanced team in terms of gender and seniority, between geosciences vs biosciences, university vs institute sector, research experience (modelling vs observations), and geographic location.
The leader group meets twice per semester, mainly using video conferences, to reduce meeting costs, time and carbon footprint. The group consist of following members:
- Lena M. Tallaksen, Professor, Dept. of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- Terje K. Berntsen, Professor, Dept. of geosciences, University of Oslo
- Jarle W. Bjerke, Senior Researcher, Norwegian Institute for Nature Research - NINA
- Ryan Bright, Senior Researcher, Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research - NIBIO
- Anders Bryn, Associate Professor, Natural History Museum - NHM, University of Oslo
- Hanna Lee, Researcher II, NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS
- Frode Stordal, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Geosciences, University of Oslo