Advanced experimental optical spectroscopy
IIIrd Winter School in Tomsk on "Advanced experimental optical spectroscopy"
Tomsk State University main building.
Interested students and graduate students are invited to participate in III International Winter school "Advanced experimental optical spectroscopy", January 25-February 9, 2020 in Tomsk, Russia. The school issupported by the joint Norwegian-Russian scientific and educational project Optical Probe Sensors at Biological Environments (OPS @ BE).
The organizers of the school are UiT The Arctic University of Norway, University of Oslo, St. Petersburg University and Tomsk State University.
The school schedule includes lectures, practical exercises, laboratory work and cultural events.
Scientific topics include the following sections:
- Fluorescence spectroscopy of molecules and organic metal complexes
- Multiphoton microscopy and machine learning of biosystem. Visualization of biological tissues
- Interaction-induced electric properties of the van der Waals complexes
- Multiphoton fluorescence excitation: new spectral windows for biological nonlinear microscopy
- Measurement and Modeling of Air‐Broadened Methane Absorption in the MERLIN Spectral Region at Low Temperatures
- FTIR spectroscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Photonics. Photophysical properties. The rate constants of radiative and radiationless electronic transitions
The detailed program for the winter school can be found downloaded here.
To participate, please an application and a letter of motivation send to the coordinators of school
in Norway: Prof. Kenneth Ruud, +47 90098353, email@example.com (Scholarships are available for interested Norwegian participants.)
in Russia and other countries: Prof. Olga Tchaikovskaya, +7 9059923299, firstname.lastname@example.org
in Korea: PhD Vladimir Pomogaev, +7 96709514030 , email@example.com