- Artificial intelligence and society
- Differential privacy
- Reinforcement learning
I am teaching IN-STK5000, Adaptive methods for data-based decision making, which is a course on:
- Graphical models and Bayesian inference
- Decision theory
- Reproducibility in data-driven science
- Adaptive experiment design
- Markov decision processes (introductory)
- Bayesian fairness, AAAI 2019.
- Randomised Bayesian Least-Squares Policy Iteration, EWRL 2018.
- Multi-View Decision Processes, [poster] [video] [slides] NIPS 2017.
- Calibrated fairness In bandits, FATML-17.
- Differential privacy for Bayesian Inference through posterior sampling, JMLR, 2017.
- Achieving privacy in the adversarial multi-armed bandit, AAAI 2017.
- Cover tree Bayesian reinforcement learning. J. Mach. Learn. Res. 15(1): 2313-2335 (2014)
- ABC Reinforcement Learning. ICML (3) 2013: 684-692
- Probabilistic inverse reinforcement learning in unknown environments. UAI 2013
- Robust Bayesian Reinforcement Learning through Tight Lower Bounds. EWRL 2011: 177-188
- Bayesian Multitask Inverse Reinforcement Learning. EWRL 2011: 273-284
Complexity of stochastic branch and bound methods for belief tree search in Bayesian reinforcement learning. CoRR abs/0912.5029 (2009)
Rollout sampling approximate policy iteration. Machine Learning 72(3): 157-171 (2008)
Nearly Optimal Exploration-Exploitation Decision Thresholds. ICANN (1) 2006: 850-859
- Ekström, Andreas; Forssen, Christian; Dimitrakakis, Christos; Dubhashi, Devdatt; Johansson, H. T.; Salomonsson, Hans & Schliep, Alexander (2019). Bayesian optimization in ab initio nuclear physics. Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics. ISSN 0954-3899.
- Dimitrakakis, Christos; Nelson, Blaine; Zhang, Zuhe; Mitrokotsa, Aikateirni & Rubinstein, Benjamin I.P. (2017). Differential privacy for Bayesian inference through posterior sampling. Journal of machine learning research. ISSN 1532-4435. 18(1)
- Dimitrakakis, Christos; Liu, Yang; Parkes, David C. & Radanovic, Goran (2019). Bayesian fairness.
- Dimitrakakis, Christos; Parkes, David C.; Radanovic, Goran & Tylkin, Paul (2017). Multi-View Decision Processes: The Helper-AI Problem.