Associate Professor - Research Group for Language Technology
Phone +47 22840119
Visiting address Gaustadalléen 23B Ole-Johan Dahls hus 0373 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1080 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Applications of machine learning to natural language processing.
Associate professor at the Language Technology Group (LTG) within the Section for Machine Learning at the Department of Informatics. Primarily working on machine learning for natural language processing. Currently PI / manager of the SANT-project, focusing on sentiment analysis. Completed the PhD degree as part of the LOGON machine translation project in 2008, with a thesis focusing on treebank-based estimation of statistical grammars for generation of English text.
- IN5550 – Neural Methods in Natural Language Processing
- IN2110 – Methods in Language Technology
- INF5820 – Language Technological Applications
- INF4820 – Algorithms for AI and Natural Language Processing
- INF2810/IN2040 – Functional Programming
- INF5880 – Master Seminar in Language Technology
- IN1140 – Introduction to Language Technology
- ITSLP1100 – Introduction to Cognitive Sciences
Could not retrieve publications from Cristin due to service timeout
Published Nov. 4, 2010 2:24 PM - Last modified Oct. 26, 2020 11:59 AM