I am interested in various aspects of applied logics and formal methods, including
- Semantic Web/Semantic Technologies,
- Tableau-based proof systems,
- First-order logic,
- Equality reasoning in tableaux,
- Description logics,
- Integration of interactive and automated theorem proving,
- Implementation of proof systems.
- INF3580 - Semantic Technologies
- INF5170 - Master Seminar in Logic
- INF3110 - Programming Languages (Prolog part)
- INF1040 - Digital Representation (2009, parts on sound, images, video, compression)
Higher education and employment history
- Post-doc at University of Oslo since 2007
- Post-doc at RICAM and RISC from 2005 to 2007
- Post-doc at Chalmers Univ. of Technology from 2003 to 2005
- PhD in Computer Science from Universität Karlsruhe in 2002
- Diploma in Computer Science from Universität Karlsruhe in 1998
- Secretary of Association of Automated Reasoning and CADE Inc.
- Member of Steering Committee of Tableaux.