GeminiIoT Spring 2019 Meeting
The Spring meeting is held on 15 May at the 5th floor (Kristen Nygaard room) of the Institute for Informatics (IFI) in the Ole-Johan Dahls building from 10:00 to 16:00. The program is below, as well as practical aspects.
- 10:00 Welcome and Introduction (Christian)
- 10:15 Session for Externals
- 11:00 Coffee and cookies
- 11:45 Status for the Gemini-center Projects Proposals
- 12:00 Status from each of the three Institutions (30min each):
- Status of Gemini PhD
- new projects and industrial initiative
- potential courses collaborations and co-supervision
- 12:00 SINTEF status
- 12:30 Lunch (on 5th floor break area)
- 13:30 NTNU status
- 14:00 UiO status
- 14:30 Coffee and cookies
- 14:45 Workshop-style discussions in groups among participants on possible cooperations and couplings (including possible co-supervision of Master students or EU project proposals)
- 15:30 Future plans for the Gemini center
- 16:00 End of meeting
Meeting takes place in the Informatics building called Ole-Johan Dahls Hus in the Blindern campus in Oslo.
We suggest to take from centre the metro lines 4 or 5 in the direction West and stop at Forskningsparken.
From here walk under the metro-line-bridge to reach the big black building. This should be visible from the metro station.
Enter in the tower part D, and take lift to 5th floor.
- UiO guest (browser login info)