The Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics (ITA) shall contribute to a safe and good work environment for all employees and students. HSE is an abbreviation of the term Health, Safety and Environment (Norwegian: HMS).
Security/alarm: 22 85 66 66
- Basement and 1st floor:
Per B. Lilje
- 2nd floor:
Kristine Aall S. Knudsen
- 3th, 4th and 5th floor:
First aid kits at ITA
- 2nd floor: corridor, on top of the cupboard next to the printers and photocopier.
- Basement: in the kitchen of the student facilities.
- 1st floor: on the mail shelves.
- 1st floor: defibrillator (AED) on the mail shelves.
UiO offers HSE courses in hazardous work. For more information on who shall have courses, see HSE training procedure.
The faculty is offering basic first aid course to all employees. You will learn skills to handle adverse events at the work place, at home and in your spare time.
- Electronic survey
- Inspection of common areas accompanied by the local safety representative, and representatives from the leadership and students.
The results of the surveys are revised by the LWEC committee.
For inquiries that pertain to daily maintenance, cleaning, parks and grounds, security, waste disposal, internal relocations and transport/courier, use the Estate Department's online message service (In Norwegian).
ARK Action Plan (ITA)