The Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics (ITA) shall contribute to a safe and good work environment for all employees and students. HSE is an abbreviation of the term Health, Safety and Environment (Norwegian: HMS).
Security/alarm: 22 85 66 66
- East/RoCS end of the building:
Benedikte Fagerli Karlsen
- West/cosmology end of the building:
Kristine Aall S. Knudsen
First aid kits at ITA
- Next to the reception, above the post shelves.
- Bookshelves at the student desks.
- In the cantina.
- Heart Starter: a defibrillator is above the post shelves with instructions in English.
UiO offers HSE courses in hazardous work. For more information on who shall have courses, see HSE training procedure.
The faculty is offering basic first aid course to all employees. You will learn skills to handle adverse events at the work place, at home and in your spare time.
- Electronic survey
- Inspection of common areas accompanied by the local safety representative, and representatives from the leadership and students.
The results of the surveys are revised by the LWEC committee.
For inquiries that pertain to daily maintenance, cleaning, parks and grounds, security, waste disposal, internal relocations and transport/courier, use the Estate Department's online message service (In Norwegian).
ARK Action Plan (ITA)