Fieldwork trip to sunny Tenerife
June 23, 2022
A well timed, end of winter fieldwork trip to sunny Tenerife to look at some of the best exposures of volcaniclastic deposits anywhere in the world.
Arctic seismic exploration course on Svalbard
May 20, 2022
A research stay on Svalbard to learn about data acquisition, processing, and interpretation using seismics and ground penetrating radar to image the subsurface, through a course offered by UNIS.
- Call for DEEP Courses-on-Demand: Application deadline 15 August 2022 Aug. 15, 2022 11:59 PM
- Writing with results Autumn 2022 Sep. 19, 2022 9:00 AM
- Intensive course - Planetary Physics and Global Tectonics Oct. 3, 2022 9:00 AM
- Call for DEEP Courses-on-Demand: Application deadline 15 November 2022 Nov. 15, 2022 11:59 PM
- Intensive course - Special Topics on Dynamics and Evolution of the Earth and Planets: Interactions between star-planet couples (from Sun-Earth to Star-Exoplanet) Nov. 21, 2022 12:00 AM