Presentations from the Theoretical Population ecology and Evolution Group at Lund University (Per Lundberg et al.)
CEES Extra seminars & One-on-one discussion
All speakers are available for one-on-one discussions 13.00-14.00 the same day. Send who you would like to talk to, and for how long, to email@example.com.
Program 14.15-17.00 (Open for all)
UPDATE: The talks will be given in this sequence:
1) Mikael Pontarp: On the origin of phylogenetic structure in competitive metacommunities
2) Jörgen Ripa: Niche conservatism through extinction-speciation cycles
3) Jacob Johansson: Adaptation of timing of reproduction in resident birds with social dominance hierarchies
4) Nadiah Kristensen: Eco-evolutionary model for arrival and laying time in migratory birds
5) Per Lundberg: The evolution of partial migration
More info on the speakers and the Theoretical Population ecology and Evolution Group (ThePEG) can be found at the research group's web page.