Publication on hox gene loss and miniaturized genomes highlighted by Genome Biology and Evolution
27. apr. 2018
The publication "The Most Developmentally Truncated Fishes Show Extensive Hox Gene Loss and Miniaturized Genomes" was written by Martin Malmstrøm and colleagues.
The publication "Using prokaryotes for carbon capture storage" selected as best review by Trends journals
8. mars 2018
The review by Kjetill S. Jakobsen, Unni Vik and colleagues is the editor's pick for 2017.
- New publication: Reindeer green‐wave surfing constrained by predators 8. mai 2018 10:21
New publication: Demographic variance in heterogeneous populations: matrix models and sensitivity analysis
26. apr. 2018 14:28
Hal Caswell § and Yngvild Vindenes* in Oikos
- New publication: Sensitivity of modelled North Sea cod larvae transport to vertical behaviour, ocean model resolution and interannual variation in ocean dynamics 19. apr. 2018 12:50
Fishing can make fish populations more sensitive to oil spills
7. mai 2018
Many heavily fished fish stocks are dominated by young and small fish. The reason is simple: the chance to reach old age is small. If the fisheries selectively target large fish, the dominance of young and small fish becomes even larger. Such skewed age and size distributions can make the fish populations more sensitive to detrimental effects of oil spills.
- Innvandrere har andre matvaner - også blant fuglene 16. apr. 2018 08:17
- Undersøker hvordan arter oppstår på afrikanske himmeløyer 10. apr. 2018 14:17
- Norges største ørret blir mindre og mindre 14. mars 2018 12:46
- Verdens største kongepingvin-bestander trues av klimaendringene 28. feb. 2018 12:12