Contact points for PhD candidates at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Application and admission
Department contact persons
- Theoretical Astrophysics: Brenda Apili Atubo
- Biosciences: email@example.com
- Informatics: Mozhdeh Sheibani Harat and Anniken Rotstigen Birkelund
- Mathematics: Biljana Dragisic and Helena Båserud Mathisen
- Chemistry: Anna Clarissa Gärtner
- Geosciences: - Anne Innes and Sara Nettum
- Physics: Christine Sundtveten and Line Trosterud Resvold
- Pharmacy: Halvor Aandal
- Technology Systems: Ida Elisabeth Rydning
- Natural History Museum: contact information at NHM
- General information about the PhD programme and about the dr.philos degree
- General information about MNSES9100
Are you looking for information about digital disputations?
The Faculty Board
The Faculty Board is the Faculty's highest decision-making body and is responsible for establishing the Faculty's overriding objectives, priorities and strategies.
The MN Faculty PhD Council
The program council is a strategic body for the PhD education at the MN faculty, and is responsible for the overall quality assurance of the teaching, forms of assessment and the learning environment in the PhD programs. The council consists of the local PhD council leaders from the ground units.
The Science Ombud at UiO
The Science Ombud is an independent and impartial authority for all academic staff at the University of Oslo, for issues and disputes concerning good scientific practice, research integrity and research ethics.
The Occupational Health Service Unit
For a confidential talk with a specialist in a free and independent position regarding
- occupational health
- the psychosocial and organizational working environment
- ergonomics and occupational hygiene
Bullying and sexual harassment
UiO takes mobbing and sexual harassment seriously and encourages you to speak up if you experience it. As a member of staff, you have the duty to blow the whistle if you see others being bullyed or harassed at UiO.