Dublin in August
Several PharmaSafe researchers attended the 32nd International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management August 25-28 in Dublin which was organized by the International Society of PharmacoEpidemiology (ISPE).
The Convention Center, Dublin, Ireland. Photo: Lene Maria Sundbakk.
We had two oral presentations:
- Angela Lupattelli: Gestational exposure to SSRIs and risk of preeclampsia in pregnancy: a study from the Norwegian Mother and Child cohort study accounting for time-varying severity of depressive and anxiety symptoms
- Mollie Wood: Performance of the Propensity Score in the Presence of Nondifferential Exposure Misclassification: A Simulation Study
We also presented three posters:
- Mollie Wood et al: Prenatal exposure to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and child behavior at 36 months: the role of birth weight and gestational age as mediators
- Johanne Naper et al: Safety profile of medication used in pregnancy – results of a multinational European study
- Richelle Vlenterie et al: Neurodevelopmental problems at 18 months among children exposed to paracetamol in utero – a propensity score matched cohort study