PharmaSafe researchers at ICPE in Prague
Several PharmaSafe researchers attended the 34th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management August 22-26 in Prague which was organized by the International Society of PharmacoEpidemiology (ISPE).
We had three oral presentations:
- Angela Lupattelli: Maternal Use of Benzodiazepines and Z-Hypnotics During Pregnancy and Developmental Outcomes in Offspring at 5 Years of Age.
- Angela Lupattelli: Self-Reported Postnatal Depressive Symptom Severity After Treatment With Antidepressants in Pregnancy:A Cross-Sectional Study in 12 European Countries Using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale.
- Mollie Wood: Are Associations Between Prenatal Antidepressant Exposure and Toddler Neurodevelopment Mediated by Gestational Age at Birth?
One poster spotlight presentation:
- Johanne Naper Trønnes: Prenatal Paracetamol Exposure and Child Neurodevelopment at 5 Years.
And one poster presentation:
- Anna Frank: Maternal Use of Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy: Group-Based Trajectory Modeling of Adherence and Agreement Between Self-Reporting and Prescription Records During Pregnancy.
PharmaSafe also organized a dinner with collaborators at a very nice restaurant. See pictures below.