PharmaSafe at the NFIF conference 2019
PharmaSafe researchers had several contributions to NFIF's annual conference.
The annual conference of the Norwegian PhD School of Pharmacy took place at Holmen Fjordhotell in Asker, May 27-28.
The PharmaSafe researchers had the following contributions:
2 oral presentations:
- Alma Mulac: Medication errors in hospitalized patients in Norway: findings from the National Incident Reporting System
- Lene Maria Sundbakk: Prenatal exposure to benzodiazepines and z-hypnotics and risk of ADHD in childhood: Results from the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study.
- Anne Gerd Granås and Anna Simone Frank: Writing up your PhD thesis – structure, level of detail, and enthusiasm!
- Elin Ngo and Maria Bich-Thuy Truong: Pharmacist Counseling in Early Pregnancy and the Development of a Patient-centered Mobile Application for NVP - the SafeStart- and MySafeStart Study
- Eirin Guldsten Robinson: Methodological approach to health economic analysis of pharmacists’ interventions on prescriptions in
Both posters were selected for the poster hot spot session (3 min presentations). Elin Ngo and Maria Bich-Thuy Truong won the prize for the best poster presentation. Congratulations!
Last but not least, thank you to Hedvig Nordeng and Laila Torstveit for organizing the conference!