The Norwegian PhD School of Pharmacy has been created to increase the quality of research and education of PhD students within pharmaceutical sciences in Norway. To achieve our goals, we assist our members by:
- developing specialized courses.
- offering mobility grants.
- helping PhD students to develop transferable skills.
- organizing national and international meeting arenas for collaboration in research and education.
- providing guidance about funding opportunities for research.
- EURODURG Conference 2020 Aug. 27, 2019
- Register-based research course: Pharmacoepidemiology drug use and safety Aug. 19, 2019
- New position available at Norsk Forskerskole i Farmasi (NFIF) Apr. 2, 2019
NFIF in social media