My research activities are mainly centered around various aspects of HEP data analysis. This includes non-linear and adaptive methods for track reconstruction, transport of charged particles through dense material, as well as stochastic approaches to particle mass determination.
Higher education and employment history
- cand. scient., theoretical physics, University of Oslo (1995)
- dr. scient., experimental particle physics, University of Oslo (2000)
- research fellow, CERN (2001-2003)
- associate professor, Gjøvik University College (2003-2006)
- professor, Gjøvik University College (2006-)