Kristian Lunde Bjørke
Supervisor: Alexander Lincoln Read
- Higgs \(\rightarrow \gamma \gamma\) signals in the ATLAS detector at the LHC, CERN.
- Dark matter analysis of Higgs data from the LHC.
- 2014 - 2016 MSc (EuroMasters), University of Sussex, UK
- 2011 - 2014 Bachelor's Degree in Physics, University of Oslo, NO
- Chancellor's International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
Positions and volunteer work
- 2018 Representative for temporary academic staff, The Board of the Department of Physics, UiO.
- 2017 Deputy representative for temporary academic staff, The Board of the Department of Physics, UiO.
- 2014 - 2015 Student representative (Student Rep), University of Sussex Students' Union
- 2013 - 2014 Board member, Physics Students' Committee (Fysisk Fagutvalg), UiO
- 2013 - 2014 Representative to The Student Parliament at UiO, Mathematics and Natural Sciences Students' Committee (MNSU)
- 2011 - 2013 Board member and secretary, Physics Student's Union (Fysikkforeningen), UiO