Gunn Kristin Tjoflot
Senior Adviser - Administration
Phone +47 22856662
Visiting address Sem Sælands vei 1 Geologibygningen 0371 Oslo
Postal address Pb. 1047 Blindern 0316 Oslo
- Web editor; Department of Geosciences, communication/information, social media
- Web editor; Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics/CEED
- Member of the nettredaksjon at the MN-faculty.
- Editoral member of titan.uio.no
- SCALA Information System and SCALA-pilot project
- Super user Cristin (Current research information system in Norway)
- Administrative coordinator/advisor for the InterAct process (revision of studies) at the Dept of Geosciences, and programme secretary for the Programme- and teaching committee/PUU (both 2016 - 2019).
- Web editor at the Department of Geosciences from 2012. Senior Executive Officer/ adviser for studies, responsible for quality assurance of studies, and coordinator for the EVU program; Geosciences in the school.
- Coordinator for two interdisciplinary research programs. Project employee in research in simulation and system dynamics. Communication / information work and web editor for several websites. Affiliated and working at the HSE-section, UiO, and work at two national knowledge centers; NKVTS and NSSF (1999 - 2012).
- Organizational secretary / daily leader, The Student Parliament, University of Oslo (year 1996 to 1999).
- Head engineer (IT), course instructor, departments at Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo (1994 to 1996).
- Cand.polit. (MSc), Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
- Cand.mag. law/social sciences/natural sciences, University of Oslo
- Information consultant, Web editor, Marketing management, all studies at the Høyskolen Kristiania, Oslo
- Project management, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo
Various board positions in organizations outside UiO, and at UiO among others as representative for Forskerforbundet (The Norwegian Association of Researchers - NAR), Faculty of Medicine, as well as several HSE-positions.
Published June 28, 2013 11:59 AM - Last modified Apr. 12, 2022 1:10 PM