Awadelrahman Mohamedelsadig Ali Ahmed
Energy Informatics, Smart Grid, Machine Learning, Renewable Energy Integration, Demand Response, Generative Models.
- 2017-2018 Marie-Curie Research Fellow, CIRCE, Spain.
- 2015-2016 M.Sc. in Renewable Energy, Grid Integration, Oldenburg University, Germany.
- 2000-2005 B.Sc. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Khartoum, Sudan.
- Best Paper Award candidate: Awadelrahman MA Ahmed, Y. Zhang, F. Eliassen, Generative Adversarial Networks and Transfer Learning for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring in Smart Grids , IEEE International Conf. on Communication, Control and Computing Technologies in Smart Grids (SmartGridComm), 111-13 November 2020, Tempe, United States.doi: 10.1109 / SmartGridComm47815.2020.9302933 https://sgc2020.ieee-smartgridcomm.org/program/paper-awards
- AMA Ahmed, Y. Zhang, F. Eliassen, "Generative Adversarial Networks and Transfer Learning for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring in Smart Grids", IEEE International Conf. on Communication, Control and Computing Technologies in Smart Grids (SmartGridComm), 11-13 November 2020, Tempe, United States. doi: 10.1109 / SmartGridComm47815.2020.9302933
- Ahmed, Awadelrahman, and M. A. Ali. "Generative Adversarial Networks for Automatic Polyp Segmentation" Proceedings of the MediaEval 2020 Workshop https://www.eigen.no/ , 14-15 December 2020.
- A. MA Ahmed, Zong, Y., Li, H. and Agert, C. (2017) Economic Model Predictive Control for Hot Water Based Heating Systems in Smart Buildings. Energy and Power Engineering , 9 , 112-119. doi: 10.4236 / epe.2017.94B014 .
- AMA Ahmed, L. Mihet-Popa, C. Agert, Y. Zong, J. Bruna and X. Xiao, "Potential Energy Flexibility for a Hot-Water Based Heating System in Smart Buildings via Economic Model Predictive Control," 2017 International Symposium on Computer Science and Intelligent Controls (ISCSIC) , Budapest, 2017, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109 / ISCSIC.2017.14.
- Zong, Y., Ahmed, AMA, Wang, J., You, S., Træholt, C. and Xiao, X. (2017) Enhancing Wind Power Integration through Optimal Use of Flexibility in Multi-Carrier Energy Systems from the Danish Perspective . World Journal of Engineering and Technology , 5 , 78-88. doi: 10.4236 / wjet.2017.54B009 .
- Mohamedelsadig Ali Ahmed, Awadelrahman (2020). Generative Adversarial Networks for Automatic Polyp Segmentation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. ISSN 1613-0073. Show summary
- Mohamedelsadig Ali Ahmed, Awadelrahman; Zhang, Yan & Eliassen, Frank (2020). Generative Adversarial Networks and Transfer Learning for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring in Smart Grids, In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (SmartGridComm). IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm). ISBN 978-1-7281-6127-3. a conference paper. Show summary