Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology (SMN) is a complete research centre hosted by the Dep. of Chemistry and Dep. of Physics. SMN comprises four research groups.
The research activities at SMN are externally funded. Our project portfolio comprises financing from the Research Counsil of Norway, EU and private funding.
- PhD Research Fellowship in in Solid State Electrochemistry
- PhD Research Fellowship in Materials Chemistry
- PhD Research Fellowship in Physics/Materials Science
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in characterization of oxygen related complexes in silicon
- Postdoctoral research fellowship in Solid State Electrochemistry