Izar Capel Berdiell
Zeolites, Catalysis, Catalytic Testing, MTH, Porous Materials, In-situ / In-operando, Chemical Industry, Material Science, Characterization, Crystallization, XRD, Neutron Diffraction, Total Scattering, SEM, EXD, NMR, ESMS, Solid State Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Organic Synthesis, Superconducting Systems, Spin-Crossover, Energy Harvesting, Perovskites and Solar Cells.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (SMN-UiO, Norway)
Project: Tracking the deactivation of shaped zeolite catalysts in time and space
using X-ray diffraction tomography (TomoCAT)
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (IESL-FORTH, Greece)
Project: Deciphering the working of molecule intercalated iron chalcogenides (DOMINION)
- PhD in Inorganic and Coordination Chemistry (University of Leeds, United Kingdom)
Title: Design of New Spin-crossover Materials for Surface Deposition
- M.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry and Introduction to Chemical Research: (UAB, Spain)
Title: Non innocent multitopic catechol and pyridine mixed ligands as platforms for multi spin transition systems
- 2020 , PhD thesis awarded with the JB Cohen Prize for Chemistry
- 2018 , Awarded a Researcher Mobility Grant (RM1602-2118) by the Royal Society of Chemistry for a six weeks visit to the Institute of Molecular Sciences (ICMol) at the University of Valencia (Spain)
Cristin returned 'not found'