Local work environment committee (LWEC) at ITA
LWEC at ITA
Current members (January 2020):
- Per Barth Lilje (Head of Department)
- Kristine Aall S. Knudsen (Head of Office)
- Hans Arnold Winther (Associate Professor, Local Safety Representative, elected January 2020)
- Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan (Senior Engineer, Representative for employees, elected January 2020)
- Eirik Bratli (Student Representative, elected October 2018)
- Renate Mauland-Hus (elected January 2020, substitute for Hans Arnold Winther)
- Mikolaj Szydlarski (elected January 2020, substitute for Stein vidar H. Haugan)
- Alexander Ziegenhorn (elected October 2019, substitute for Eirik Bratli)
Chairman of the committee for 2020: TBA.
Election of members of LWEC
Local safety representative and those representing management at ITA are not elected members of the LWEC. The Student Coucil (AFU) at ITA elects student representatives through the general assembly for AFU. Other members are elected (for 2 years) as described in the procedure below.
HSE training is mandatory for all members of the LWEC.
HSE courses offered at UiO (Norwegian)
Meetings and summaries:
Meetings and summaries LWEC (in Norwegian only)