During my master’s degree I worked on the evolution and phylogeny of a group of bryozoans. Between my master and PhD I have worked as a research assistant and as a science and maths teacher. In my PhD here at CEES I will be working on graph-based representations and analysis of cod fish genomes, as part of the CELS 2 group.
- Orr, Russell; Waeschenbach, Andrea; Enevoldsen, Emily; Boeve, Jeroen Pieter; Haugen, Marianne Nilsen; Voje, Kjetil L.; Porter, Joanne; Zagorsek, Kamil; Smith, Abigail M.; Gordon, Dennis & Liow, Lee Hsiang (2018). Bryozoan genera Fenestrulina and Microporella no longer confamilial; multi-gene phylogeny supports separation. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society. ISSN 0024-4082. s 1- 10 . doi: 10.1093/zoolinnean/zly055 Full text in Research Archive.
- Enevoldsen, Emily & Boeve, Jeroen (2016). A new and improved bryozoan phylogeny.
- Enevoldsen, Emily; Boeve, Jeroen; Orr, Russell; Waeschenbach, Andrea & Liow, Lee Hsiang (2016). Advancing bryozoan phylogenetics: mitochondrial and nuclear genes.
- Enevoldsen, Emily (2015). Microporellid evolution – a mitochondrial story.
- Enevoldsen, Emily; Liow, Lee Hsiang; Voje, Kjetil L.; Orr, Russell; Shalchian-Tabrizi, Kamran & Krabberød, Anders Kristian (2014). Macroevolution through molecular and morphological lenses: a history of microporellids.