Anne Gerd Granås
- eHealth, medication adherence and medication errors
- Patient safety and medicines management
- Medication review and drug-related problems
- Polypharmacy in the elderly population
- Deprescribing support tools “STOPP/START criteria” and “STOPPFrail”.
- Patients' understanding and management of their illnesses and medicines
- Pharmacists’ role in health care and professional services
- Pharmacy history
- Quantitative and qualitative methods in real world research
- MSc in Pharmacy at the University of Oslo 1995
- PhD in Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of London 2000.
Title: Pharmaceutical Review of Repeat Prescribing in General Practice Medicine and Exploration of Patients’ Views on Health Care and Medicine
- Professor, University of Oslo, 2016 -
- Professor II, National centre for e-health research (NSE) 2019 -
- Oslo Metropolitan University (Oslomet) Professor, July 2011 - 2016
- Norwegian Directorate of Health, Senior Adviser (locum), 2011
- University of Bergen, Associate Professor, 2008 - 2010
- Hospital Pharmacy Regional Trust, R&D Advisor, 2008
- Institute for Pharmacy Practice Research (Apoforsk), Director of Research, 2003 - 2008.
- University of Oslo, Institute for Pharmacy, Advisor for Postgraduate and Continuing Education (VETT). 2001-2002
- University of Tromsø, Associate Professor II (20%), 2001- 2003.
- Norwegian Medicines Agency, Researcher (locum), 2000.
- Apokjeden AS, Pharmaceutical Advisor, 1999 – 2000.
- Pharmacies: Jernbanetorgets apotek, 1994-95, Lovisenberg Hospital Pharmacy 1995 -96. Mosjøen apotek, 1992 - 97
Awards and exchange
- "Pharmacist of the Year 2019 award", The Norwegian Association of Pharmacists
- Fulbright scholar, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Diego, USA 2017-18 (page 4-5)
- Guest lecturer Paris Descartes University, France 2016
Engagement in professional pharmacy organisations
- General committee member of the European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP) 2011-2017
- Head of the Organising Committee for ESCP Symposium i Oslo 2016
- Scientific editorial board member of Norsk Farmasøytisk Tidsskrift 2008-2012
- Scientific member of Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services 2010-16
- Scientific committee and abstract committee for International Social Pharmacy Workshop 2010, Lisbon
- Organizing Committee for the Nordic Social Pharmacy Conference 2009, Oslo
- Board responsibilities within hospital pharmacy and pharmacy education (2000-)
- Official Veneficus delegate, International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation (IPSF) 1993-95.
- Vice chairperson of European Pharmaceutical Students’ Association (EPSA) 1994-95.
- Volunteer turist guide, the Norwegian Pharmacy Museum
- Board member, Norwegian Society for the History of Pharmacy, 2020-
Editor of the first Norwegian textbook in Social Pharmacy / Pharmacy Practice (“Samfunnsfarmasi”) (2010).
- FARM1120 Pharmacist, patient and society
- FARM5120 Clinical and hospital pharmacy
- FARM5000 Research methods in social pharmacy
- FRM9925 NFIF Real world research - qualitative methods