The partner Universities which cooperate in the GeoSource network project give MSc and PhD students the possibilities to take some courses in the participating institutions course portefolio. See courses on each institution below.
Department of Geosciences is the coordinator of the GeoSource programme.
Note PhD candidates who have been admitted to another higher education institution than University of Oslo must apply for a position as a visiting student at the MN-faculty, UiO within a given deadline, see course description under Admission.
Relevant courses, both full semester and short term are:
Short/intensive courses at UiO:
- GEO4190 – Hydrogeology: 10 ECTS
- GEO4161 – Contaminants in the geoenvironment: 10 ECTS
- GEO4140 - Environmental stratigraphy: 10 ECTS
- GEO4120 - Near-Surface Geophysics: 10 ECTS
- GEO4360 - Field methods in hydrogeology: 5 ECTS
- GEO5900 - Chemical processes in soil and ground water: 10 ECTS
More courses at:
Please note that some courses dont have admission for exchange students, and other courses may have formal prerequisite knowledge to attend. See the course description for information about the course.