Milad Hobbi Mobarhan
- Computational neuroscience
- Computational physics
- Multiscale modeling
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
I am involved in the project Computing in Science Education and have been a teaching assistant in the following courses:
- FYS1120 - Electromagnetism
- FYS-MEK1110 - Mechanics
- FYS2130 - Waves and oscillations
- FYS4411 Computational Physics II: Quantum mechanical systems, M.S and PhD level
- FYS4460 Disordered systems and percolation, M.S and PhD level
I'm currently a Phd student in computational neuroscience and part of the CINPLA project.
Master of Science, field of study Computational Physics completed June 2014. Ab initio Molecular Dynamics: a Virtual Laboratory.
Bachelor of Science, field of study Materials Science and Nanotechnology completed June 2012.
Error when retrieving publications from Cristin