ImageJ analysis tool
ImageJ is a public domain, Java-based image processing program and design with an open architechecture that provides extensibility via ecordabler marcos and Java plugins.
- Make montages/stacks
- Colocalization Analysis
- Measure area, mean, standar devition, min and max of selection or entire image
- Measure lenghts and angles
- Generate histograms and profile plots
- Create rectangular, elliptical or irregular area selections
- Crop, scale, resize and rotate
There are developed more than 500 plugins for ImageJ, see the ImageJ homepage for more information.
More information available at: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/