- Big data analytics and technology
- Interdisciplinary product development
- Institutional theory, institutional pluralism, and complexities
- Science-based entrepreneurship
- Visual communication
- Pershina, Raissa; Soppe, Birthe & Good, Matthew (2018). Friend or Foe? The adoption of Big Data in the creative industries. Academy of Management Global Proceedings. ISSN 2638-4892. Surrey
- Pershina, Raissa & Soppe, Birthe (2017). Let the Games Begin: Institutional Complexity and the Design of New Products, In Markus Höllerer; Thibault Daudigeos & Dennis Jancsary (ed.), Multimodality, Meaning, and Institutions. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. ISBN 978-1-78743-330-4. Chapter Item. s 219 - 254
- Pershina, Raissa; Soppe, Birthe & Good, Matthew (2018). Creative rationalization? The adoption of big data in the creative industries.
- Pershina, Raissa; Soppe, Birthe & Thune, Taran Mari (2017). Bridging two worlds in creative hybrids: The role of emotions, rhetorical devices, and prototyping in product design.
- Soppe, Birthe; Pietraszkiewicz, Agnieszka; Pershina, Raissa & Formanowicz, Magdalena (2017). Mobilizing backers? Sustainability framing and success in crowdfunding.
- Pershina, Raissa & Soppe, Birthe (2016). Let the games begin: Designing organizational artifacts at the intersection of two institutional fields.