Vasileios Mavroeidis is a Cybersecurity Scientist and Educator affiliated with the University of Oslo, specializing in security automation and cyber threat intelligence generation, representation, and sharing. In addition, he is an Expert Member and a Rapporteur for the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) on Cyber Threat Landscapes where he is responsible for the Production/Dissemination strategy and methodology of the intelligence cycle. Vasileios over the years has been part of multiple national and European cybersecurity research and innovation projects in various roles and has been actively involved in cybersecurity standardization. Since 2017 he is the main representative of UiO at the OASIS Open SDO.
- Chairman - OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC)
- Secretariat and Leading Contributor - OASIS Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO)
- Leading Contributor - OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2)
- Contributor - OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
- Special Interest Group - FIRST Traffic Light Protocol (TLP)
More details about me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasileiosmavroeidis