Dr. Vasileios Mavroeidis is a Cybersecurity Scientist and Educator affiliated with the University of Oslo, specializing in security automation and cyber threat intelligence representation, inference, and sharing. In addition, he serves as an Expert Member at the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) on Cyber Threat Landscapes, where he assists with the intelligence production strategy and methodology. Vasileios is actively involved in European cybersecurity research and contributes to cybersecurity standardization. Since 2017 he has been the primary representative of the University of Oslo at the OASIS Open SDO.
Ongoing Standardization Activities
- Chairman - OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC)
- Secretariat and Leading Contributor - OASIS Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO)
- Leading Contributor - OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2)
- Contributor - OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
- Special Interest Group - FIRST Traffic Light Protocol (TLP)
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasileiosmavroeidis