Teaching by the ``Reliable systems'' group (PSY)
The Reliable Systems group PSY (formerly PMA) teaches the following courses:
- IN2100- Logic for system analysis (formerly given under INF3230/INF3232)
- INF5110- Compiler construction
- IN5170 / IN9170 - Models of concurrency. (The course has previously been given under the number INF 4140/ 9145.)
- IN5440 (and IN9440) - ``static analysis''. (The course has previously been given under the number INF5906/9906). Alternating with IN5110. Next time fall 2020.
- INF3110 - programming languages. Taught with the PSE group.
- IN5100/IN9100 - Selected topics in rewriting logic. Every second fall semester from fall 2019.
- IN5110/IN9110 - Specification and verification of parallel systems. Every second fall semester from fall 2019. Alternating with IN5440 (``static analysis''). The course was formerly given under the numbers INF5140/INF9110.