Reliable systems (PSY)
Group picture (not all members present)
The research group works with the following topics:
- Formal models and associated analysis techniques
- ABS: the Abstract Behavioral Specification language [link]
- Real-Time Maude: a theory and tool for real-time rewriting logic [link]
- Formal methods for distributed and cloud-based systems
- Formal methods for digital twins and robotic control
- Combinations of knowledge representation and operational models
- Formal methods for security and privacy
The group, previously called Precise Modeling and Analysis (PMA), was initiated by professor Ole-Johan Dahl (1931 - 2002).
The group initiated and hosted the honorary doctorate of Donald Knuth, awarded 2002.
For a collection of publications, see the Cristin data base, a central register for research results in Norway.