The Glassblowing Workshop
Production and repairs of glass equipment.
Photo: Elina Melteig
Booking and prices
Contact facility manager
At the Glasblowing Workshop, we provide the following services:
We work with both Quartz and Borosilicate glasses.
Our glassblowing workshop provides the following services (below):
Description of services:
- Repair of broken apparatus
- Modification of existing apparatus
- Fabrication of new apparatus
- Precision glass forming, DN flanges, flat flanges, etc.
- A large selection of tubing and rod from 3mm to 150 mm
- Lenz glass ground fittings
- J Young high vaccum valves, Rotaflo valves
- Glass to metal seals, glass to Quartz seals
- Threaded glass tubes and screw caps
- Sintered filters from 4 to 140 mm, porosity 1 to 4
- Splash heads
- Condensers of all types
- Multi neck flasks
- Thermocouple covers
- Insulated reactors
- Jacketed flasks
- Vaccum manifolds
- Overpressure relief valves
- Quartz reactors
- Quartz boats
- Tube furnace insert tubes
- Sight glass
About The Glassblowing Workshop
The glassblowing workshop can make a wide range of equipment. Currently there is one person employed in a 100% position in our Glass Workshop and one person in a 20% position.