- KJM3010 - Undergraduate Research I
- KJM3020 - Undergraduate Research II
- KJM3030 - Undergraduate Research III
- KJM3900 - Radioactivity and radiochemistry
Master og PhD
- KJM-MENA4030 - Scientific presentation techniques
- KJM4900 - Radioactivity and radiochemistry (10 credits overlap against KJM3900)
- KJM5903 - Radiation protection
- KJM5912 - Applied Radiochemistry
- KJM5922 - Radiochemical Measurement Techniques
- KJM5951 - Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry
- KJM5961 - Production and application of medical radionuclides
- KJM5962 - Applied radiochemistry and molecular imaging
An example of programme structure for a master's degree at the nuclear chemistry group:
|4th semester||Master thesis|
|2nd semester||KJM5922||Relevant course||
|10 credits||10 credits||10 credits|
* Special curriculum could be liquid-liquid-extraction or hydrometallurgy, depending of the choice of master project. Maximum 15 credits during the master studies.
** Mandatory HSE modules are also included in the 1st semester.
*** If KJM3900 is not already completed during the bachelor studies.