Courses and programme structure
An overview of courses that are either taught by the nuclear chemistry group or are of special relevance for studies at the section can be found below.
- KJM3010 - Undergraduate Research I
- KJM3020 - Undergraduate Research II
- KJM3030 - Undergraduate Research III
- KJM3900 - Radioactivity and radiochemistry
Master og PhD
- KJM-MENA4030 - Scientific presentation techniques
- KJM4900 - Radioactivity and radiochemistry (10 credits overlap against KJM3900)
- KJM5903 - Radiation protection
- KJM5912 - Applied Radiochemistry
- KJM5922 - Radiochemical Measurement Techniques
- KJM5951 - Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry
- KJM5961 - Production and application of medical radionuclides
- KJM5962 - Applied radiochemistry and molecular imaging
An example of programme structure for a master's degree at the nuclear chemistry group:
|4th semester||Master thesis|
|2nd semester||KJM5922||Relevant course||
|10 credits||10 credits||10 credits|
* Special curriculum could be liquid-liquid-extraction or hydrometallurgy, depending of the choice of master project. Maximum 15 credits during the master studies.
** Mandatory HSE modules are also included in the 1st semester.
*** If KJM3900 is not already completed during the bachelor studies.