Combinatorics and Hodge theory
Nordfjordeid Summer school 2018
Aim and Scope
Geometry and combinatorics of hyperbolic polynomials
Hodge theory in geometry, algebra, and combinatorics
The algebraic geometry of Kazhdan-Lusztig-Stanley polynomials
- Arrival date: Sunday 17 June
- Departure date: Friday 22 June or Saturday 23 June (the school will end on Friday around noon)
- Registration fee: 190 NOK
- Price of stay at Sophus Lie Center (per person per day, meals included): double room 730 NOK, single room 800 NOK
Further practicalities: information about travel and accomodation in Nordfjordeid.
If you intend to participate in the school, please register via this link. If you change your mind later, please inform Elisabeth Seland on your decision.
Registration deadline: May 1st, 2018.
For practical questions, contact Elisabeth Seland (firstname.lastname@example.org). For scientific questions contact the organizers (see below).
- John Christian Ottem (Oslo)
- Kristian Ranestad (Oslo)
We thank the Bergen Research Foundation for funding towards this summer school, as part of the project Pure Mathematics in Norway.
- University of Bergen (UiB)
- University of Oslo (UiO)
- The Arctic University of Norway (UiT)
- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- University of Stavanger (UiS)