Painted altarpieces and other artwork that in late medieval times orated Norwegian churches are now unrecognizable because of loss of color and other damages received during the centuries.
Brand new satellite images, that UiO-scientists have access to and are working on, reveal that heavy rain and mild weather have triggered several landslides at Svalbard recently.
Pharmacy Masters Graduate Daniel Haga Hasselstrøm is the mastermind behind a new company able to produce fatty acids with the ability to cure several of our most common diseases.
- Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics
- Department of Biosciences
- School of Pharmacy
- Department of Physics
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Informatics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Technology Systems
- Centre for Computing in Science Education (CCSE)
- Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES)
- Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics (CEED)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship (SFE)
- Centre for Material Sciences and Nanotechnology (SMN)
- Centre for Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (CTCC)
- Centre for Scalable Data Access in the Oil and Gas Domain (SIRIUS)
Ny overingeniør: Kim Nes Leirvik
Jan. 16, 2017 09:48 AM
Fra Svelgen, Norge.
From eight to nine Departments
Jan. 2, 2017 11:05 AM
January 1 2017, the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences expanded from eight to nine Departments. The unit formerly known as UNIK is renamed as Department of Technology Systems. A warm welcome to all our new employees.
Give your feedback on office furniture in the planned life science building at UiO
Dec. 21, 2016 09:26 AM
What solution should be chosen for office furniture in the planned life science building at UiO? Now employees may test different solutions and give their feedback.
Register for the Oslo Life Science Conference 2017
Dec. 20, 2016 04:43 PM
UiO:Life Science welcomes you to the Oslo Life Science Conference – Building the Life Science City – 15th–17th February 2017.