Kari Beate Rygg
Main area of responsibility:
- External funding - budgets and reports
- Supporting proposal writing, EU and Research Council calls.
- Coordinating research projects
- Draft consortium agreements/contracts
- Advising and assisting the researchers with their reports to EU/RCN.
- Be updated on national and international funding sources, suitable for the IBV staff.
- Research administration locally at Department Biosciences
I have a cand. polit degree in sociology from the University of Oslo, University of Bergen and University of Costa Rica. I started at CEES in May 2008 as a research coordinator.