Medicinal chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry, lipid chemistry, natural product synthesis and method development in synthetic organic chemistry.
Please see our research group LIPCHEMs web-page for more information.
- FARM1100 - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- FARM1130 - Pharmaceutically Based Organic Chemistry
- FRM4030 - Research Preparation course in Pharmacognosy and Medicinal Chemistry
- FARM4120 - Drug Development
Other positions and duties
- Board member of the Division of Organic Chemistry (FOK) of the Norwegian Chemical society.
Higher education and employment history
- Associate professor, 2011 - date. Dept. of pharmaceutical chemistry, School of pharmacy, University of Oslo.
- Visiting Scholar, University of California, Davis, January-July 2019.
- Post doctoral research fellow, Dept. of pharmaceutical chemistry, School of pharmacy, University of Oslo 2009-2011
- Scientist, Invitrogen Dynal AS, Lillestrøm, June 2007-November 2008
- Scientist, Synthetica AS, Oslo, March 2007-June 2007
- Ph.D., Dept. of Chemistry, University of Oslo (2007)
- M. Sc., Norwegian University of Science and Technology (2003)