Andreas Max Kääb
Main research interests are in earth observation technologies and geoinformatics, and their application to cold regions, and to natural hazards in such regions.
- GEO1010 – Physical geography
- GEG2240 – Introduction to remote sensing
- GEO4080 – Applied geographical information management
- GEO4520 – Advanced remote sensing and topographic analysis
- GEO5540 – Special topics in remote sensing and terrain analysis
- GEO5550 – Seminar on remote sensing and numerical terrain analysis