4th Conference on Modelling Hydrology, Climate and Land Surface Processes
Th 4th Conference on Modelling Hydrology, Climate and Land Surface Processes is helt in September 2017. Photo: NVE
The Norwegian Hydrological Council recognizes the need to bring together hydrologists and meteorologists to discuss the integration of meteorology and hydrology in all modelling activities that includes weather and water, and welcome you to attend the 4rd Conference on Modelling Hydrology, Climate and Land Surface Processes.
The conference aims to address topics related to modelling the climate system and the interface with the land surface processes and hydrological impacts of climate change.
The conference is in September 12.-14, 2017, Lillehammer, Norway. Note that the deadline for abstract submission is April 1th.
Keynote speakers are:
Session 1: Diagnosing Land-atmosphere interactions
- Dr. Aaron Boone, Centre National de Recherche Météorologique (CNRM), Météo-France, France
- Prof. Frode Stordal, University of Oslo, Norway
Session 2: Integration of earth observations for improved forecasting and impact modelling
- Dr. Patricia de Rosnay, European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), UK
Session 3: From modelling to decisions
- Prof. Markku Rummukainen, Centre for environmental and climate research, Lund University, Sweden
- Dr. Jana Sillman, Center for International Climate Research (CICERO), Norway
- Prof. Oddbjørn Bruland, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
The deadline for abstract submission is April 1th.
For more information (registration, prices, deadlines etc) see the conference web-page.