Check which lists exist on the lists page of our department. Here you will also see which lists you subscribe to. Unless a person doesn't have a UiO account, we insist that the UiO e-mail account is the address on the UiO list.
Photo montage: Arnstein Orten
When to use which e-mail list
- Every group of employees has a separate list. E.g. ansatte-vit@geo..., stipendiater@geo..., ansatte-adm@geo...
- Several lists are simply merged lists of sub-lists. E.g. ansatte@geo is the "all employees" list at the Department, and alle@geo is the "all employees and student" list at the Department.
- Most lists have several moderators. Their job is to ensure that no spam makes it through to the members of the list.
- Please send e-mails directly to the list, not to one of the moderators. The more people who receive the e-mail, the faster it will be processed.
- alle. Empty list, containin these sub-lists:
The student-*-lists and stipendiater is governed by the study administration.
The other lists mentioned here are governed by the administration.