- B. Moezzi, N. Schaworonkow, L. Plogmacher, M.R. Goldsworthy, B. Hordacre, M.D. McDonnell, N. Iannella, M.C. Ridding, and J. Triesch, ``Simulation of electromyographic recordings following transcranial magnetic stimulation,” Journal of Neurophysiology, (2018).
- S. Baek, J.K. Eshraghian, N. Iannella, K. Cho, Y.S. Goo, J.H. Kim, S.S. Kang, and K. Eshraghian, “Formulation and Implementation of Nonlinear Integral Equations to Model Neural Dynamics Within the Vertebrate Retina,” International Journal of Neural Systems, (2018). Impact factor: 6.33
- J. K. Eshraghian, K. Cho, H.H.C Iu, T. Fernando, N. Iannella, S-M Kang and K. Eshraghian, “Maximization of Crossbar Array Memory Using Fundamental Memristor Theory,” IEEE Transactions on circuit and systems II, Vol. 64(12), pp. 1402-1406, (2017).
- N. Iannella and T. Launey, “Modulating STDP balance impacts the dendritic mosaic,” Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, Vol 11:42 (2017).
- J. M. Chappell, J.G. Hartnett, N. Iannella, A. Iqbal, and D. Abbott, “Time as a Geometric Property of Space,” Frontiers in Physics, Vol 4:44 (2016).
- B. Moezzi, N. Iannella, M. D. McDonnell, “Ion channel noise can explain firing correlation in auditory nerves,” Journal of Computational Neuroscience, Vol. 41(2), pp. 193-206, (2016).
- M. D. McDonnell, N. Iannella, M-S To, H. C. Tuckwell, J. Jost, B. Gutkin, L. M. Ward, “A Review of Methods for Identifying Stochastic Resonance in Simulations of Single Neuron Models", Network: Computation in Neural Systems, Vol. 26(2), pp. 35-71, (2015). *(Invited Review)
- N. Iannella, T. Launey, D. Abbott, and S. Tanaka, “A nonlinear cable framework for bidirectional synaptic plasticity,” PLoS One, Vol. 9(8), e102601, (2014).
- S. M. A. Rahimi, N. Iannella, S. F. K. Al-Sarawi, G. Indiveri, and D. Abbott, “Spike-based synaptic plasticity in silicon: Design, implementations, applications and challenges,” Proceedings of IEEE, Vol. 102(5), pp. 717-737, (2014). Impact Factor: 9.24 *(Invited paper)
- S. M. A. Rahimi, S. F. K Al-Sarawi, D. Abbott, and N. Iannella, “A neuromorphic VLSI implementation of spike timing and rate based synaptic plasticity,” Neural Networks, Vol. 45, pp. 70-82, (2013). Impact Factor: 5.29
Iannella, Nicolangelo Libero (2019). The balance between learning and representation: What does neuronal morphology have to do with this?.
Iannella, Nicolangelo Libero & Mäki-Marttunen, Tuomo (2019). Modelling intracellular cascades and neural plasticity.
Iannella, Nicolangelo Libero; Prydz, Kristian; Malthe-Sørensen, Anders; Einevoll, Gaute & Fyhn, Marianne (2019). A new framework for modelling neural-ECM signaling.
Iannella, Nicolangelo Libero; Prydz, Kristian; Malthe-Sørensen, Anders; Einevoll, Gaute & Fyhn, Marianne (2019). A new framework for modelling neural-ECM signalling and interaction.
View all works in Cristin
Published Feb. 26, 2020 1:26 PM
- Last modified Apr. 30, 2020 9:16 AM