Precise modelling and analysis (PMA)
PMA group (not all members present)
The research group works with the following topics:
- open distributed systems
- object-oriented and functional languages
- frmeworks and languages for specification and modeling
- specification, modelling, refinement and verification
- security and vulnerability
- logic and automated deduction
The group was initiated by professor Ole-Johan Dahl (1931 - 2002).
The group initiated and hosted the honorary doctorate of Donald Knuth, awarded 2002.
For a collection of publications, see the Cristin data base, a central register for research results in Norway.
(See also the old PMA pages)